Kick-off meeting report Entrepreneurship 4 Youth
Strategic Partnership in the field of Youth
2017-3- EE01-KA205- 046743
Project Coordinator: Nooruse Maja (Estonia)
- Alternativi International (Bulgaria)
- Asociación PROJUVEN (Spain)
- Mobility Friends (Portugal)
- Uudo Laane (Nooruse Maja),
- Francesco Ruberto (Asociación PROJUVEN),
- Georgi Kuzmanov (Alternativi International),
- Joaquín Martín de Saavedra (Mobility Friends).
Meeting Venue: Roheline 1B, Pärnu 80036
Meeting Agenda: From 10.00 am to 7.00 pm
Lunch Break: From 12.00 am to 12.30 pm
10.00 am – 10.30 am: Welcome to participants by Uudo Laane.
10.30am – 10.50 am: The introduction of the leader and of each partner organization:
• Nooruse Maja – organization presentation by Uudo Laane.
• Asociación PROJUVEN- organization presentation by Francesco Ruberto.
• Alternativi International – organization presentation by Georgi Kuzmanov.
• Mobility Friends – organization presentation by Joaquín Martín de Saavedra.
10.50 am – 12.00 am: Explanation of KA2 action and project management by Uudo Laane. The following points were faced:
- Project Management & Implementation.
- Output Realisation and justification through Output Timesheets.
- Visibility and project dissemination.
- Financial rules.
- Introduction of Erasmus+ dissemination platform.
12.00 am – 1.00 pm Lunch Break
1.00 pm -2.30 pm: Explanation of the project topic, main milestones and GANTT chart for all over 20 months by Uudo Laane.
2.30 pm -3.30 pm: Activity A2 – Research & exploration and creation of the survey was explained by Joaquín Martín de Saavedra (Mobility Friends) to all partners. The main findings will be used to design the project e-learning courses (IO1).
3.30 pm – 5:30 pm: Francesco Ruberto (Asociación PROJUVEN) explained to all partners how to develop project website and the project e-learning courses (Intellectual Output 1), how to organize the work plan and which tasks to require to each partner. We ended up that the website of the project and the main layout will be ready within the 20th April 2018 and all partner project managers will be editor of the website. The set-up of the e-learning courses (Intellectual Output 1) will be scheduled during the project transnational intermediate meeting (M2), taking in consideration the results of the survey (A2).
The website will be built in a way to be user friendly and high interactive. All the main contents will be uploaded in English.
5.30– 6.00 pm: Define the dates of intermediate meeting (M2).
The intermediate meeting of the project will be held in Malaga (Spain) and it will be organized by PROJUVEN. The date will be 11th September 2018 and the travel days will be 10th and 12th September 2018. During the intermediate meeting projectpartners will analyse project survey results and decide the content of the e-learning courses (IO1).
The dates of periodically virtual meetings between partner organisations will be scheduled.
6.00 pm – 6.45 pm: Dissemination and Visibility strategy
Setting up of Social media strategy, Facebook, Instagram and project hashtags. Alternativi International will create the social media accounts and define the dissemination strategy.
- Creation of project logo by Nooruse Maja.
- Creation of a Google Drive folder for the project amongst all partners.
- Creation of a Google Drive Calendar to set the main project deadlines.
- Project partners should have realised at least a dissemination event within August 2018. All dissemination activities held by partners in their countries will be published on project website and social media accounts.
- Logo of Erasmus+ will appear on project website and in all dissemination materials.
7.15pm – 7.30 pm: Meeting Closure
- Release of Kick-off meeting Certificate of attendance to project participants.